Italian chicken colorful Umeshu sauce
Ingredients （2 servings）
- [A] The CHOYA Golden Ume Fruit …3 tbsp
- [A] Chicken breasts (without skin) …2 pcs
- [A] Garlic (minced) …1 clove
- [B] Ume fruit (remove the seed) …1 pc
- [B] Onion…1/6 pcs
- [B] Bell pepper (red / yellow)…1/4 each
- [B] Zucchini…1/3 pc
- [C] The CHOYA Golden Ume Fruit…2 tbsp
- [C] Salt…a pinch
- [C] Black pepper…a pinch
- Olive oil…1 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese…suitable amount
Sweet and tart Umeshu sauce and chicken go great together!
Put [A] in a plastic bag and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight to marinade.
Cut all ingredients from [B] into 5 mm squares.
Heat olive oil in a frying pan, add the marinated chicken (1) and bake.
Once one side is golden, turn it over, add [B] and [C], cover it, and bake on low heat for 10 minutes.
Serve in a bowl sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.